.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

AgnostoLibertarianTechnoGeek

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Meme of Fours

Despite my protest about the use of the term "memes", Anthony Gregory of LRC (and many other places) tagged me (the bastard), so here goes:

Four jobs I've had:

Stockboy at 7-11
Camp Counsellor
Cashier at fast food joint
Software developer / manager

Four movies I can watch over and over:

The Lord of the Rings trilogy
Godfather and Godfather Part II (but not III)
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Brazil

Four places I've lived:

Long Island, NY
Upstate NY
that's it

Four TV shows I love:

Deadwood
The Sopranos
The Odd Couple
M*A*S*H

Four highly regarded and recommended TV shows I haven't seen:

House
The Office
My Name is Earl
Nip/Tuck

Four of my favorite dishes:

Fettucine Alfredo
Spaghetti and Meatballs
A well-prepared hamburger
Grilled cheese with bacon

Four sites I visit daily:

Reason's Hit and Run
Lew Rockwell
Suze's blog
Wikipedia

Four Places I've Vacationed:

The Grand Canyon
Disneyworld (Orlando, FL)
Williamsburg, VA
Hershey, PA

Four albums I can't live without:

Rush - Moving Pictures
Rush - Vapor Trails
some Beatles collection
I ought to be able to think up a fourth, but my moods and tastes change so often I can't think of another essential album...

Four places I'd rather be right now:

Lying on a beach being served a cool drink
In a jazz club listening to a band
In bed
Where I am right now, at home with my family

Four new bloggers I'm tagging:

Ruth
Suze
Audrey
and anyone else reading this

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home