.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

AgnostoLibertarianTechnoGeek

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Comment spam

Comment spam sucks. Just within the past couple of weeks, I started receiving more spam comments than real comments. Blogger would let me add one of those "enter the word you see graphically represented above here" thingies to my comment page, but I am very loath to put any kind of obstruction in front of any of the very few people who post real comments here. So I suppose I'll just put up with the spam for now, at least until such time as the spam becomes truly onerous...

2 Comments:

  • Me too. Which is why I turned the word verification on.

    However word verification is now off again until comment spam becomes unbearable. It was preventing me from commenting on my own blog because I am not the best word verifier in the world.

    By Anonymous suze, at 12:04 AM  

  • Maybe you can instal haloscan or something. I have to adjust cookies and stuff to comment on blogger with word verification, so I don't bother.

    By Anonymous Ruth, at 7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home