Anarchy in Minnesota!
Minnesota's government shut down Friday for the first time in state history after lawmakers failed to pass a temporary spending plan and left 9,000 employees jobless and highway rest stops unattended for the July Fourth weekend.
Here's your handy annotation guide for that statement:
- Minnesota's government: Minnesota's most powerful criminals
- shut down Friday: let people live with one less fear in their lives
- for the first time in state history: for the first time since this gang of armed thugs organized themselves
- after lawmakers failed to pass a temporary spending bill: after the capos and their consigliere couldn't agree on whom they should mail the latest bundle of loot to
- and left 9,000 employees jobless: and left 9,000 people needing to find employers who would hire them voluntarily, rather than being forced to pay them under threat of jail time
- and highway rest stops unattended for the July Fourth weekend: and forcing people to pee without government employees supervising them