.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

AgnostoLibertarianTechnoGeek

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Neologisms - they're what's for breakfast!

From a reader comment on Dave Barry's Blog:
This is what dashed through my head the first time I heard the word 'blog' -

Me: Hello?

School Secretary: Hi, Nancy, its Cheri, from the school. We need you to come get your daughter. She gagged on the liver and lima bean casserole at lunchtime and blogged all over her teacher.

Me: I'll be right there.

And if you don't know what "neologism" means, look it up, dumbass.

4 Comments:

  • Liver and lima bean casserole? I'd never blog after that. Hospitalized maybe...

    By Blogger Sarcastic Ornery Barista, at 9:50 PM  

  • It seems that my lovely long comment disappeared into the ether. I might write a post instead.

    By Blogger suze, at 4:31 PM  

  • Damn you, blogger gods, damn you all to heck-fire!

    By Blogger David, at 4:33 PM  

  • Perhaps my new ritual should include sacrifices to the blogger gods. Maybe they aren't happy with me.

    By Blogger suze, at 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home