.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

AgnostoLibertarianTechnoGeek

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Things I don't care about

Having read postings in various places recently, I've been inspired to create my own new list:

Things I don't care about:
  • Your sexual exploits
  • How cool your car is
  • Who won the game last night, or which team's prospects are best
  • Which celebrities are dating / getting married / getting divorced / having children
  • How much money you spent on anything (unless it's something I'm considering purchasing as well and need the info). You may be bragging about what a bargain you got, or how expensive your purchase was. I don't care either way.
  • What happened on the latest episode of Survivor, The Apprentice, The Bachelor, American Idol, etc.
  • How many grams of fat are in the ice cream I'm eating. If I'm eating ice cream, isn't it obvious that I don't care about the fat?
Your nominations are welcome.

4 Comments:

  • Where do you find these things?! :)

    Either I lead a very sheltered blog life or the stuff I don't care about does not even register.

    By Anonymous suze, at 7:07 PM  

  • I didn't find these things anywhere. This is my own list. When I said I was inspired by other lists, I meant I had seen other "don't care about" lists and figured, hey that's a good thing for me to write about too.

    By Blogger David, at 7:23 PM  

  • Sometimes it seems things I care about nobody else cares about.

    Like clean water, air and open spaces.

    It's a lonely life.

    :-(

    By Blogger Yankabroad, at 1:04 PM  

  • I love those things. Could you please send me the links when you stumble over them?

    By Blogger Sarcastic Ornery Barista, at 7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home