.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

AgnostoLibertarianTechnoGeek

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Mea culpa

A fun site to peruse is The Daily Apology, operated by Stephan Kinsella. It's a multi-contributor site where people apologize mostly for the non-PC things they do or think. A few recent entries:
I apologize for, to the shock of all but two of my classmates, saying I do not support government aid to widows with children, even in the situation existing in 1935. I'm sorry for believing that theft is wrong no matter to whom one gives the stolen money.
I apologize for having a deep, abiding, and irrational hatred of anyone who uses the words "polity" or "ontological," or variants thereof. Or "gnosticism." I just want to kick their teeth in.
I apologize for supporting gay marriage just so that gay people will say husband or wife and not partner.

5 Comments:

  • That's funny - I like the "I apologise for using the 'no copy' image with permission" Some nice black humour on that site!

    By Anonymous Ruth, at 7:39 PM  

  • I've had a bit of a giggle at some of the statements and I've listed it in my favourites so I can go back.

    Thank you!

    Deb

    By Blogger Clublint, at 10:24 PM  

  • Why would anyone want to apologize for being non-PC?

    By Blogger Liberty Dog, at 1:57 AM  

  • Great post. Nice recommendation. Glad to see bloggers supporting one another.

    By Blogger The Complimenting Commenter, at 2:37 AM  

  • liberty dog,

    You obviously have a very well developed and subtle sense of humor.

    By Blogger David, at 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home