I was coerced into doing this blog-quiz-thingie
Ten things I've never done
- Driven a spike through my brain via any mechanism
- Independently derived the Schrodinger wave equation or built a working temporal displacement device (aka a time machine)
- Won the electoral vote (or the popular vote) for President of the United States
- Run an international drug-smuggling ring or foiled an international drug-smuggling ring.
- Tattooed "Honk if you love liverwurst" across my forehead (in mirror-writing, naturally)
- Driven on the wrong side of the road (New Zealand-style) through the Holland Tunnel during rush hour
- Enslaved an entire nation's population
- Mocked Kim Jong Il to his face, while enjoying a tasty fondue
- Published a travelogue detailing the pros and cons of the noteworthy garbage dumps in the western hemisphere (the ones in the eastern hemisphere are obviously superior)
- Had MTV visit my "crib"