.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

AgnostoLibertarianTechnoGeek

Monday, May 23, 2005

I was coerced into doing this blog-quiz-thingie

Ruth, are you really going to force me to do this thing? Note that out of protest, I refuse to call this a meme.

Ten things I've never done
  1. Driven a spike through my brain via any mechanism
  2. Independently derived the Schrodinger wave equation or built a working temporal displacement device (aka a time machine)
  3. Won the electoral vote (or the popular vote) for President of the United States
  4. Run an international drug-smuggling ring or foiled an international drug-smuggling ring.
  5. Tattooed "Honk if you love liverwurst" across my forehead (in mirror-writing, naturally)
  6. Driven on the wrong side of the road (New Zealand-style) through the Holland Tunnel during rush hour
  7. Enslaved an entire nation's population
  8. Mocked Kim Jong Il to his face, while enjoying a tasty fondue
  9. Published a travelogue detailing the pros and cons of the noteworthy garbage dumps in the western hemisphere (the ones in the eastern hemisphere are obviously superior)
  10. Had MTV visit my "crib"
Sigh... life is too short.

3 Comments:

  • That was pretty funny, David, and yeah, you got this "not a meme" from Ruth, but I blame Paula here:

    http://paulalight.blogspot.com/

    Go give her a piece of your mind!!! I do all the time. ;o)>

    By Blogger Mark, at 9:00 PM  

  • Very amusing! I especially liked the Scrodinger reference :-)

    I tried to think of what I would write in such a list, but couldn't come up with anything. I would probably end up expanding it to "Ten things I've never done that I want to do and why I haven't done them yet."

    By Blogger suze, at 2:57 AM  

  • You *always* drive on the wrong side of the road David ;-)

    By Anonymous Ruth, at 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home