.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

AgnostoLibertarianTechnoGeek

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I have an acronym!

Since starting this blog, on occasion there has been difficulty when someone has tried to link to me, due to the length of my blog name. Once or twice it has been shortened to AgnostoLibertarian, with which I am only partially happy. However, Suze at Bright Copper Kettles has cut through this difficulty like a knife through a bad metaphor. AgnostoLibertarianTechnoGeek may henceforth be referred to (if you really need to refer to me or this blog (and if you do, perhaps you need to get out more often)) as ALTG.

How cool is that? Thanks Suze!

1 Comments:

  • You're welcome! Although, if I had known it was going to be an official acronym I would've put much more thought into it :).

    By Blogger suze, at 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home