.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

AgnostoLibertarianTechnoGeek

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

New blog name

So I've changed the name of this blog from "Nothing About Nothing" to "AgnostoLibertarianTechnoGeek". I was motivated by the fact that, although I'm not really writing this for anyone but myself, if anyone were to see "Nothing About Nothing" listed somewhere, that would not say much to them, whereas "AgnostoLibertarianTechnoGeek" says a little bit about what might be going on here. I was inspired by Libertarian Geek (which I have not read, but I have seen linked to on Aaron Russo's website), and Libertarian Jackass (which I do read sporadically, and which I find moderately entertaining).

Why "AgnostoLibertarianTechnoGeek", you may ask? Figure it out for yourself, dumbass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home