.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

AgnostoLibertarianTechnoGeek

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

More Yahoo mail space... big deal.

Yahoo has increased its storage limit to 100MB, in obvious response to Google's yet-to-be-released-to-the-public GMail service, which will boast 1000MB (1GB). They've also "streamlined" the interface, which apparently means tweaking the fonts and layout ever so slightly. What does this mean for me? Not a whole lot. It means I can let my mailbox fill up with a great deal of junk before I have to start emptying out, as opposed to now, where I must empty it more often.

Oh, they're also allowing up to 10MB of attachments per message. But hey, if someone is sending me *that* big an attachment, I think I don't want to know about it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home