.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

AgnostoLibertarianTechnoGeek

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Osama Bin Laden Is 'a Pussy'?

So, it is mid-afternoon on Sunday, May 16. I'm poised at the keyboard, composing my latest op-ed piece for Strike The Root. Fox News is blaring in the background. Every so often I allow my eyes to wander to the tube. Fox News analyst 'Major' Bob Bevelacqua is being interviewed about the tinder box we have created in Iraq . Bob bores me to tears, so I'm guaranteed ten minutes of unimpeded writing while the former Army Green Beret with his neatly-trimmed goatee natters on and on.

'I think Osama Bin Laden is a pussy,' Bevelacqua declares. The terror mastermind, he explains, is 'a pussy' because 'he hides in caves.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home