.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

AgnostoLibertarianTechnoGeek

Monday, May 31, 2004

Mozilla freeze up...

So I've been saving multiple pages in individual tabs under Mozilla (one of the great features of this browser) for purposes of blogging, and I suppose I waited too long before blogging, because I opened up one too many tabs, and this one started up some kind of applet or JavaScript thingie that ended up freezing my browser session, so all of those wonderful pages which I'd saved were lost forever. Ah well. Since I'd put off blogging on most of them for too long, they aren't really topical any more. The biggest one was the president's speech "clarifying" his plan for Iraq. Another one was a newswire article about legislation against Google's Gmail service, which I vehemently oppose... I'll try to get more posted later tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home