.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

AgnostoLibertarianTechnoGeek

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Blogspot vs. my own site

There's something in me that really wants to host this blog on my own personal site. For reasons best left to a careful think, I am hosting it here instead. I already downloaded, installed, and started using Plog, and it seemed pretty nice, neophyte to blogging such as I am (I still don't know a trackback from a pingback). I am currently in the process of uninstalling it. In the meantime, I came across b2evolution, another blogging tool, and I was about to download it and install it, when I realized... why? why do this if I'm not really going to host my blog on my site? Basically, it's just to play with the software. I'm such a geek. I would end up downloading it, installing it, configuring it, and playing with it, and not being able to do anything real with it. Frustrating, so I'm not going to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home